Member Store Renewals
EBA membership offers invaluable networking with members who share a common business interest. Through networking you are able to share and receive information about product selection, pricing, marketing, and much more.
Member dues are based on annual gross sales. Since our negotiated vendor discounts increase based on volume, EBA established a tiered dues structure. Dues are as follows:
- If gross sales are less than $50,000, annual dues are $125.00.
- If gross sales are $50,001 - $100,000 , annual dues are $150.00.
- If gross sales are $100,001 - $200,000, annual dues are $200.00.
- If gross sales are $200,001 - $350,000, annual dues are $300.00.
- If gross sales are $350,001 - $500,000, annual dues are $400.00.
- If gross sales are $500,001 or more, annual dues are $500.00.
Benefits of Membership:
- Invaluable networking with members who share a common business interest.
- Some supporting vendors offer special discount terms to EBA member stores. The discounts are completely voluntary and vary with each vendor. Renewal of the discounts is at the discretion of the vendors. Individual stores are welcome to negotiate their own terms with our supporting vendors as well.
- Access to Group Email Server to easily send and respond to email questions/suggestions from members.
- Quarterly newsletter, The (book)Worm, with tips geared towards EBA industry that includes:
- Calendar: dates to notice, events to schedule
- Member Store Profile: snapshots that capture the life and times and personalities of sister stores
- Vendor News: where to buy, how to optimize vendor relations.
- Solutions and Problems: the Worm digs through the rocky spots of the book trade.
- Best Sellers: titles to suggest, trends to spot.
- EBA News: membership, meetings, administrative matters of the organization.
- Public forums where members can communicate with each other and customers including Facebook and Twitter.
- Invitation (and voting rights) to Annual Meeting that includes educational sessions, space for vendors, dinner meeting, and networking.
- Personal copy of the membership directory.
- Store listing and link (if applicable) on the EBA’s website: episcopalbooksellers.org
- Strong voice in the publishing industry.
- Group advertising in national Episcopal publications.
- Access to purchase annual EBA Catalog for distribution to customers
- Bestsellers List