Supporting Vendor Member
EBA membership offers invaluable networking for vendors with our member stores. Through networking you are able to share information about your products, pricing, promotions, and much more.
Supporting Vendor dues are $300 annually.
Benefits of Membership:
- Invaluable networking with store members.
- Supporting vendors are welcome to offer special discount terms to EBA member stores. Participation in discount agreements is completely voluntary. Individual stores are welcome to negotiate their own terms with our supporting vendors as well. EBA will publish and distribute any discount offers to our members stores through email, newsletters, and the website.
- Access to Group Email Server (through Executive Director) to easily send emails to members.
- Quarterly newsletter, The (book)Worm, with tips geared towards EBA industry that includes:
- Calendar: dates to notice, events to schedule
- Member Store Profile: snapshots that capture the life and times and personalities of sister stores
- Vendor News: where to buy, how to optimize vendor relations.
- Solutions and Problems: the Worm digs through the rocky spots of the book trade.
- Best Sellers: titles to suggest, trends to spot.
- EBA News: membership, meetings, administrative matters of the organization.
- Public forums where members and vendors can communicate with each other and customers including Facebook and Twitter.
- Invitation to Annual Meeting that includes educational sessions, space for vendors, dinner meeting, and networking.
- Personal copy of the membership directory.
- Vendor listing and link (if applicable) on the EBA’s website, episcopalbooksellers.org
- Access to list products in annual EBA Catalog for distribution to customer